Major challenges of Nano Technology
This session deals with nano technology and its application, nanotechnology is a science and technology concerned with the study of particles at the size of nano scale that is its size ranges between 1-100 nano meter. It can also be stated that manipulation of matter on an atomic, molecular, and supra molecular scale. Nanotechnology has a huge range of applications, like it can create many new materials and devices such as in nanomedicine, nanoelectronics, biomaterials energy production, and consumer products. It also raises many of the same issues as any new technology, including concerns about the toxicity and environmental impact of nanomaterials.
Nano technology impacts many factors in that one of them is food science from earlier stages of food irrigation to the final step of food packing. Companies are developing nanomaterials that will make a difference not only in the taste of food, but also in food safety, and the health benefits that food delivers.
according to market analysis global nanomaterial market was estimated to total nearly $106 billion in 2011 and $112 billion in 2012. The market might reach $188 billion by 2017, and have a five-year compound annual growth rate (cagr) of 10.8%.
Related Conference of Major challenges of Nano Technology
Major challenges of Nano Technology Conference Speakers
- Advanced Surface Chemistry
- Advances in Chemical Technology
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Chemical Process Safety and Hazards
- Current advances of Industrial Separation Techniques
- Development in Food Technology
- Heat Transfer Research Opportunities
- Hydrogen Production Research
- Major challenges of Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Major challenges of Nano Technology
- Modeling and Simulation
- New Approaches to Mass Transfer
- Petroleum and Petrochemicals research
- Recent development in Catalysis
- Reservoir Engineering
- Trends in Biochemical Engineering
- Water Science and Technology Advancement