Major challenges of Chemical Reaction Engineering
This session concentrates on the chemical reactors in which reactions takes place. This is the specialty in the chemical engineering or the industrial engineering which aims at studying and optimizing the chemical reactions for design of the efficient chemical rector design. For the designing of the reactor few important flow phenomena are considered like mass transfer, heat transfer, and reaction kinetics which are helpful in relating the reactor performance to feed composition and operating conditions.
The chemical segment has been dominating the demand for flow chemistry over the past few years.
The flow chemistry in chemical reactions with the need to adopt green engineering have a high rising demand. By 2013 the global flow chemistry market got 35% of segmented account in terms of its revenue.
The global market had reached $5.2 billion in 2015. It is seems to have increase from nearly $5.6 billion to $7.7 billion from 2016 to 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (cagr) of 6.6% for 2016-2021.
Related Conference of Major challenges of Chemical Reaction Engineering
Major challenges of Chemical Reaction Engineering Conference Speakers
- Advanced Surface Chemistry
- Advances in Chemical Technology
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Chemical Process Safety and Hazards
- Current advances of Industrial Separation Techniques
- Development in Food Technology
- Heat Transfer Research Opportunities
- Hydrogen Production Research
- Major challenges of Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Major challenges of Nano Technology
- Modeling and Simulation
- New Approaches to Mass Transfer
- Petroleum and Petrochemicals research
- Recent development in Catalysis
- Reservoir Engineering
- Trends in Biochemical Engineering
- Water Science and Technology Advancement